The Eleanor Arms, at 460 Old Ford Road, London, E3 5JP has a regular jazz night from 8pm on Sundays. Entry is free and on 15th April they have Florence Joelle (Entertainer Françoise) and on 22nd Tracey Mendham (Jazz Party Players).
The Widow’s Son, at 75 Devons Rd, London E3 3PJ has the following free events coming up:
- Sat 14th April 7pm – Behind the Bunhouse – Indie Music Night hosted by Minimal Complaints.
- Fri 20th April 11pm – resident DJ Semra Celik celebrates her birthday onstage along with Jomy Jomert on the keys.
- Sat 21st April 9pm – Ese & the Vooduu People – a vibrant hard-hitting Rock/Funk trio.
- Every Sunday from 6pm Roots Music and Sunday Roasts – expect folk, blues, old time jazz and swing.
Nearby The Angel of Bow at 171 Devons Road, London, E3 3QX hosts Live after 5 (jazz) every Sunday – late afternoon / early evening.
The Broadway Theatre which is a short walk from Barking Station, is going flat out with shows:
- On Friday 27th April at 7.30 pm The Temple Brothers perform as The Everly Brothers & Friends.
With live acoustic guitars and flawless harmonies, all the hits are performed in the original keys that The Everly Brothers recorded in their early years.
International Contest for Young Talent 2018 at 12:00 pm Sun, 6 May 2018. Participants are aged from 4 to 18 years old and come from the UK, Latvia, Spain, Ireland and Lithuania.