How to Report Electoral Malpractice

The local Neighbourhood Watch inform us that the Tower Hamlets Returning Officer, The Metropolitan Police, Tower Hamlets Council and the Electoral Commission take prevention of electoral malpractice very seriously.

The link here is to a form you can use to submit any concerns that you may have about any kind of inappropriate activity relating to this May’s elections for the Mayor of Tower Hamlets and councillors on Tower Hamlets Council. 

The information you supply will be circulated to the Police, the council and the Returning Officer for them to review and investigate. Alternatively you can email the police here, call 101 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 who will pass the information on to Tower Hamlets Police.

It is important that the content you provide is accurate, truthful and related to potential electoral malpractice. You can read a two-page summary of electoral offences here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *