How to contact Tower Hamlets Police

Our local Met Police have issued a useful pdf guide (with active links) of how to contact them. You  can download it here.

Below is a partial list of who to contact regarding crime, anti-social behaviour, excess noise, and rough sleepers.

  • Is a crime occurring now or is there a threat to life? Ring 999.

  • Has a crime been committed? Or is Anti-Social Behaviour happening now? Ring 101

  • Is this an ongoing case regarding crime or Anti-Social Behaviour? Contact your local Police Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT). This is the list of Tower Hamlets SNTs.

  • Does your problem relate to excess noise, loud parties or music? Contact the Council’s Environmental Health and Noise Team on 0207 364 5007.

  • Does your problem relate to a Rough Sleeper? If a Rough Sleeper is causing ASB or using drugs contact the the Council hereIf the Rough Sleeper is bedding down refer them to the StreetLink Team.

One comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *