The latest news from Tower Hamlets Council includes a useful graph showing the number of coronavirus cases in Tower Hamlets. I found the original on the government website. Between the end of May and the end of June 2020 we were doing well, averaging around 1 a day. But in July it picked up to about 3 a day and continued increasing though August. On September 2nd there were 17 individuals who tested positive for Covid-19 in Tower Hamlets.
Collectively we need to reverse this trend. Wash Hands, Cover Face, Make Space.
From Monday 14th Sept you are not allowed to meet with people from other households socially in groups of more than six, indoors or out. The full details are on the UK government website.
Best practice for wearing a cloth face mask
- Wash it regularly in hot soapy water and dry it thoroughly
- Wash your hands or use sanitiser before putting it on and after taking it off
- Wear a soiled or wet mask
- Touch or handle the front of it. Use the ear loops to remove your mask .
- Touch your eyes, nose or mouth when removing the mask